The Edmund Rice Network Office is launching a competition for students from our schools.
We want to produce exciting, evocative posters promoting the Eight Essentials of an Edmund Rice education and we want them to be based on designs from our network of creative and imaginative students!
It’s as simple as that! The rules for the competition, as well as details of prizes, are listed below. Good luck!
Final entries to be submitted by Friday 17th November
• Any media can be used
• The work should illustrate ONE of the 8 essentials
• Teachers should submit a DIGITAL PHOTO of the piece of work, not the original piece
• Each picture should be accompanied by a title, a brief illustration of the artwork, child’s name, class and school
• There are no limits to the number of entries per child or per school
• Send all entries and enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• There will be winners in each Key Stage
• Winning pieces will be displayed in the Network newsletter ‘Schools Link’, as well as in the Edmund Rice Office.
• The overall winning picture will be made into the new greetings card for Edmund Rice England.
Good Luck to you all, we look forward to receiving your beautiful and inspiring artwork.
O God, we thank you for the life of Edmund Rice.
He opened his heart to Christ present in those oppressed by poverty and injustice.
May we follow his example of faith and generosity.
Grant us the courage and compassion of Edmund as we seek to live lives of love and service.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.